Andre Jolicoeur Illustration

click to go to site^


I was perusing the minecraft forums for a texture pack to check out, I don't necessarily play Minecraft all that often but I occasionally feel the need to check out mods and textures people have come up with. While searching I found a texture pack by mr Andre Jolicoeur called "Jolicraft" Further investigation led me to his website and facebook page. I won't post much more about it here so you can see his work for yourself. I was so impressed I had to blog about it! Hah!

He makes me want to paint more...and I hope maybe he can inspire others who see this blogpost as well.The link at the top of this post goes to his website, I highly urge anyone reading this to go check it out. Below is a link to his Minecraft texture pack as well.

click to go to texture pack^





No comments:

Post a Comment