Oddworld Inhabitants


Oddworld munch's oddysee came out 10 years ago...

I've always had a love of characters, organic creations in games, personalities. This is why I became a character artist, love love love it. Oddworld Inhabitants was one of those companies that assured me I wouldn't have to remake the same tony hawk model or football player over and over again, that sometimes...something unique happens.

I'm really happy to see that Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is coming to the playstation network, even though I don't personally have a PS3.

Most mornings I jump into photoshop or maya or zbrush and do a quick practice model/sketch/painting, no more than an hour usually less.

This morning when I saw Oddworld Inhabitants post about Munch I decided to do a quick sculpt, very busy with school at the moment so I had to step away from it momentarily...but here is the work in progress shot. Hopefully I can get him all sculpted up and textured/retopologized correctly.



Again, if you are not a fan of these games I hope you at least appreciate the life and personality the company breathed into them.

Maybe I'll get to work on an amazing title like Oddworld some day but for now...back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment