Dead island android wallpaper

I haven't had a cell phone in over 2 years, I finally broke down and got one when I saw this android phone with a really nice plan. (not going into details on here but it was great for me). I had just picked up 2 copies of Dead Island for a friend and I to play off steam so I decided to commemorate my new phone with a dead island wallpaper. I rotoscoped a zombie from a screenshot and snagged an environment and the logo off the website.

 The zombie android I found on a site that didn't provide details as to the original artist so I'll just provide the link here. (will have to suffice for credit to the original artist)
 zombie droid: http://androidandme.com/2011/09/news/editors-choice-win-a-tab-10-1-prize-pack/attachment/zombie-android/

 The exact phone is Samsung Intercept for Virgin Mobile so if you have that phone this wallpaper will fit fine, unsure about other phone screen resolutions. Feel free to snag this, I'm sure with mild tweaking it should work fine on other android phones.

 Also I'm crashprefect on steam if you'd like to play some dead island! and now I'm off to slice up some zombies...

No comments:

Post a Comment