Personal Sculpting Challenge




So I decided I need to sculpt "SOMETHING" once a day. I'll post them to this page as I complete them, hopefully I can get to them every day but if I get behind I'll keep track and try to catch up as I can. Perhaps I can keep this up for 30 days at least.

note: I'm doing all of these in a free program called Sculptris over at http://www.pixologic.com/sculptris/

We'll see how this goes!
ClockWork Rhino
AntMan
Luchador
Mask1

MerZombie
BirthdayCake (happy birthday to meeee!)
MedievalHelm1
Visitor
Penguin
JesterCap
Hand Study 1
The Joker Face 2
Magikoopa
Old Man Mario Blooper
The Joker Face
Zombie Kitty
Mytho Cyclops
FishyTaur
AntiBug Man





1 comment:

  1. Very nice man - they look excellent! I did a similar thing with blender, but i only got up to day 14 :P.
    Good luck, and hang in there!

    Aralox (@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete